I’ve been serving beverages made with various flavors of tea at gatherings, and people are always surprised by the results.
This blend features flavors we associate with fall – apple, cranberry and pumpkin pie spice. Serve it either warm or cold.
- 5 bags of Olde Tradition Spice mulling spice
- 5 bags of your favorite tea
- 5 cups of apple cider or apple juice
- 5 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup of sugar (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Heat water, apple cider or apple juice and cranberry juice to steamy boil and remove from heat. Stir in sugar, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice. Add Olde Tradition Spice mulling spice bags and tea bags. Allow to steep for 3 to 4 minutes or to taste. Remove spice bags and tea bags. Garnish with lemon or orange slice and 4” cinnamon stick.
Comments are Closed